Thursday, May 6, 2010

Car Review: 1999 Ford Ranger

My beloved old truck. It's gone now. From my life, anyway. My first vehicle. It was black, my favorite color (but it comes in other colors, too, despite what Henry may tell you). Mechanical problems? None. Reliability: Excellent. Spacious: Nope. Rumble seats are the greatest! Hauling capacity? Fits a 2x4 or a kitchen table admirably.

Anyway, I'm reviewing my 1999 Ford Ranger. I never drove another one in my life. So I don't know if my experience applies to everyone. But, I never had an issue with this truck at all save a malfunctioning check engine light. So why did I get a new car. It was time. It was time. At least, that's what I've told myself.

But I will say one thing. Due to my experience with the Ford Ranger, I will always buy Ford automobiles. I'll never buy anything else.

Power: decent for a 3.0. Looks: good. Visibiliy: great. Gas mileage: decent. Handling: good. Interior: minimally attractive but functional.

Grade: B+

No comments:

Post a Comment